Secret Lives of Squirrels Secret Lives of Squirrels

Must...finish...

I don't care if you have to resort to downloading an illegal serial crack, THIS MOVIE MUST BE FINISHED!!!! IT IS A NECESSITY!!!

FiveStar Collection FiveStar Collection

Another star-spangled turd.

You know, I've never seen a star collab that hasn't been awful. I've also never seen one get blammed when it should have been. Didn't some Star Syndicate accounts get deleted because they were spawning extra accounts to drive up their scores? That's the only reason I could think of that this is still on here. Don't worry though, I give you a gold star for effort.

FiveStar responds:

lol this wasn't a collab dumbass. second of all, only one account was deleted which was deleted after he requested it to b deleted..... second of all irish people who have the name jim and live in washington are fagz end of storay yo

Mr.leotard Animation Test Mr.leotard Animation Test

Keep working

What you have is great, but if you worked at it, this could be a really good character design. Keep it up!

SurvivalisFutile responds:

See that Newgrounds! Constructive Encouragment and Reviews that give ways to improve the Movie! Thats what this Review Feature is all about... I've got mad respect for mr. Irish_Jim...

With Love and Regards,
~Survivalisfutile~

Simpsons Home Inter. V5 Simpsons Home Inter. V5

ooooh...tour...

I loved this submission. I think you may have found a niche for your work here, simply out of fan loyalty for the show. The level of interactivity is great, just keep adding to it. My only real complaint is that the sound button is backwards (on is off) and you may want to give some thought to extending the hit area of the buttons to go to other rooms so that a user can click on the door OR the arrow to get through, as it may be confusing for some folks. Nice job on replacing hte JPEG of homer with a non-gradient friendly animation. Good going, I can't wait for the next version!

Nightmare Before X-Mas Nightmare Before X-Mas

Good start

So far what you have is really well done. However, I think what you've hit on is the fact that without his body, the level of interaction as Jack is greatly descreased. What's the point? Where's the rest of him? Is he going to get his body back? AGH, the QUESTIONS!!!

dylanjones responds:

haha, sorry about there being no real point or story it just made to see if i could do it or not. thank you for commenting:D