Secret Lives of Squirrels Secret Lives of Squirrels

Must...finish...

I don't care if you have to resort to downloading an illegal serial crack, THIS MOVIE MUST BE FINISHED!!!! IT IS A NECESSITY!!!

Hellraiser Hellraiser

Funkin' A!

This was the best Hellraiser I've seen in a looong time (They shoulda quit at Bloodlines), but I'm upset you only had two of the original Cenobytes: Pinhead and Chatterer. Oh well, you did a great job, except...Is that Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist and Kio from Zatch Bell? Creepy. The thing with the chainsaw was great, but I think you should add the crappy hooks on chains that fly out to snag flesh, they're a Hellraiser mainstay. All my 5's are belong to you!

kikkimikki responds:

Yes it is Edward.
And thanks for your master review;)

FiveStar Collection FiveStar Collection

Another star-spangled turd.

You know, I've never seen a star collab that hasn't been awful. I've also never seen one get blammed when it should have been. Didn't some Star Syndicate accounts get deleted because they were spawning extra accounts to drive up their scores? That's the only reason I could think of that this is still on here. Don't worry though, I give you a gold star for effort.

FiveStar responds:

lol this wasn't a collab dumbass. second of all, only one account was deleted which was deleted after he requested it to b deleted..... second of all irish people who have the name jim and live in washington are fagz end of storay yo

Simpsons Home Inter. V5 Simpsons Home Inter. V5

ooooh...tour...

I loved this submission. I think you may have found a niche for your work here, simply out of fan loyalty for the show. The level of interactivity is great, just keep adding to it. My only real complaint is that the sound button is backwards (on is off) and you may want to give some thought to extending the hit area of the buttons to go to other rooms so that a user can click on the door OR the arrow to get through, as it may be confusing for some folks. Nice job on replacing hte JPEG of homer with a non-gradient friendly animation. Good going, I can't wait for the next version!

Nightmare Before X-Mas Nightmare Before X-Mas

Good start

So far what you have is really well done. However, I think what you've hit on is the fact that without his body, the level of interaction as Jack is greatly descreased. What's the point? Where's the rest of him? Is he going to get his body back? AGH, the QUESTIONS!!!

dylanjones responds:

haha, sorry about there being no real point or story it just made to see if i could do it or not. thank you for commenting:D