Secret Lives of Squirrels Secret Lives of Squirrels

Must...finish...

I don't care if you have to resort to downloading an illegal serial crack, THIS MOVIE MUST BE FINISHED!!!! IT IS A NECESSITY!!!

FiveStar Collection FiveStar Collection

Another star-spangled turd.

You know, I've never seen a star collab that hasn't been awful. I've also never seen one get blammed when it should have been. Didn't some Star Syndicate accounts get deleted because they were spawning extra accounts to drive up their scores? That's the only reason I could think of that this is still on here. Don't worry though, I give you a gold star for effort.

FiveStar responds:

lol this wasn't a collab dumbass. second of all, only one account was deleted which was deleted after he requested it to b deleted..... second of all irish people who have the name jim and live in washington are fagz end of storay yo

Mr.leotard Animation Test Mr.leotard Animation Test

Keep working

What you have is great, but if you worked at it, this could be a really good character design. Keep it up!

SurvivalisFutile responds:

See that Newgrounds! Constructive Encouragment and Reviews that give ways to improve the Movie! Thats what this Review Feature is all about... I've got mad respect for mr. Irish_Jim...

With Love and Regards,
~Survivalisfutile~

WTF is that thing? WTF is that thing?

I don't understand

You have a dynamite intro, great 3D rendered backgrounds, and...crappy character animation? It's not a huge leap from the skills you exhibited to a great final product. Just work on fluidity of motion--if you have to, watch how people move in the real world. I KNOW you can turn out something better than this!!